This month’s Snacks and Stories book:
We will be reading The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angelberger.
Read the book before the meeting, then come to the library to have a discussion, participate in an activity, and enjoy a snack. A limited number of copies of this month’s book will be on reserve at the circulation desk. Please call to inquire about obtaining a copy. For grades 3-5.
We will meet Tuesday July 19th at 4:00 P.M. Please register for this program.
- Board Books
- Beginning Reader Book Series
- Picture Books
- Picture Books on Sensitive Subjects
- Transitional Series
- Home School Network Suggested Reading
Children’s Book Awards:
- The Coretta Scott King Book Awards
- Association for Library Service to Children Book and Media Awards
- The Charlotte Zolotow Award
- Stonewall Book Awards
- The Abraham Lincoln Award
- The Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award
- The Bluestem Award
- The Monarch Award
Prairie Cat Kid’s Catalog